NavNet TZtouch Delivers A Huge Step Forward In Touch Screen Technology
Today’s NavNet has come a long way from the first multi-function display. Configure the NavNet TZtouch Black Box system with your choice of Multi Touch Display and you will see just how far!
Pinch To Zoom
Be more hands-on with our easy-to-understand touch screen interface. TZtouch brings you pinch-to-zoom capability, as well as other multi touch gestures for the most intuitive navigation experience. You’ll have full control of each component connected to the network right at your fingertips. Navigation is simplified by using your fingers to zoom and pan around the chart. As soon as your fingers touch the display, taps, pinches and swipes are instantly transformed into action. You will learn your controls so quickly that you’ll be up and running in no time.
Multi Touch Control
Furuno elevates marine touch screen technology to an entirely new level with the industry’s first multi touch MFD. The use of multi touch technology opens the door to a wide variety of gesture-based commands.
Nothing Is Faster Than TimeZero
NavNet TZtouch’s TimeZero™ technology delivers chart processing like you’ve never seen before – seamless chart handling, zooming and panning without the screen disappearing. TimeZero™ technology redefines the meaning of stress-free operation by smoothing out your chart handling actions.
Equipped with powerful TimeZero™ technology, NavNet TZtouch will completely transform the way you navigate. You can scroll, pan, zoom in/out with a smooth, fast and seamless graphics engine. Navigating in a fully 3D environment offers you a true perspective and wider area of view around the ship, which allows you to better plan your routes, while TimeZero technology updates the information on your screen with virtually no redraw.
- Compatible with your choice of Multi Touch Display: Be more hands-on with our easy-to-understand touch screen interface
- Marine Weather Forecaster delivers unlimited access to completely free weather forecasts, worldwide, 24/7
- Tablet & Smartphone Apps: Custom apps allow you to wirelessly view and control TZtouch from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (Other mobile platforms to be supported in the future.)
- WiFi Hotspot Connectivity: TZtouch has WiFi connectivity, enabling the ability to download useful updates, such as real-time weather data, via the Internet
- Add Radar, Network Fish Finder, AIS, and a variety of other sensors
- Built on an Ethernet network
- NMEA2000 certified network interface
- Network up to 6 TZtouch displays or black box systems
- Preloaded with FREE official NOAA raster and vector charts
- Optional “C-Map by Jeppesen” and “Datacore by Navionics” vector cartography available for purchase
- Dual SD Card slots
- FREE high resolution satellite photos of US available for download
- Save up to 30,000 user points, 30,000 ship’s track points and 1,000 planned routes with up to 500 waypoints per route
Input Power Requirements:
- 12 or 24 VDC